14.10.12

Dear Miley:
Since I saw the first Hannah Montana episode my life has changed and you made me see life in another way, so because of that I want to tell you thanks. Thank you for caring about your smilers. Thank you for every mistake. Thank you for teach us that the minute you stop making mistakes is the minute you stop learning. Thank you for teach us that "radiate love" is the most important concept for to keep a positive life. Thank you for not letting you down by haters. Thank you for keep that smile even in the hardest situations. Thank you for being different form others celebrities. Thank you for write songs that can save and change people's life. Thank you for come to my country with Gypsy Heart Tour that May 6th and made that day the best of my life. Thank you for think in other people that need help(haiti). Thank you for support all marriages. But the most important thatnk you for be always yourself because that is what I love the most about you. Me as a smiler I'll promise  that I'll never ever stop believing in you, 'cause you changed my life. Now, I can't believe that you're turning 20!!! so I want to wish a really happy birthday and have fun with all the people you love♥ Sorry for my bad english but I know I can write that I love you with everything in me and you will understand it.
Lost of love, Camila Galiana